2016年11月14日 星期一

English Composition

  1. Hello
     
  2. Thanks for the follow back
     
  3. You are special to say the three words"I love you." to everyone. But not everyone can receive. And perhaps this thing could influence your mood. So you can maintain a balanced mood, I was 17 years old. I said the three words often.
  4. Is this a message?
  5. But then I control myself that only tell the three words to a girl becoming a girlfriend. So I become seldom to abuse the three words. (You are welcome that I follow you back.) And be young is good. I grow up much. I am 34 years old after Oct 3rd.
  6. So I like your mind that able to say these words to everyone. I am glad to see you. I hope I can be your friend. I love you, too. I say these words is to agree and grant with your mind and thoughts. You are friendly. What time is it at your time zone?
  7. Hello
     
  8. Where are you from?
     
  9. Taiwan
  10. I find the message here by changing language to English from Chinese.
  11. Which state that you are at?
  12. I'm from Harriman Tn
     
  13. are you studying Harriman high school?
  14. Yeah
     
  15. How old are you and what are you doing for living/
     
  16. you concern CA fire is not easy, you are at Tennessee.
  17. I am 34 years old after Oct 3rd this year.
  18. I am a houselord to lend rooms out for tenants.
  19. Which year did you born?
  20. Oh cool
     
  21. I'm 31year
     
  22. Are you married with kids?
     
  23. I'm not yet married so have no kid.
  24. It is close to your birthday Nov 22, Will you be 32 years old?
  25. Yeah
     
  26. How long have you been single with no kids/
     
  27. I've never got married so it last a long time about 7 years that didn't make a girlfriend.
  28. I had a girlfriend in my 27 year but she break up to me. I become sorrowful for a long time.
  29. I hope I could earn much money so I can have a wife and a kid.
  30. Oh
     
  31. Love is important
     
  32. Have you ever dated online before?
     
  33. no, webcam that kind I didn't try. and there are some date app program I don't try.
  34. My cellphone number is +886 929017620 May I have your cell phone number or home phone number?
  35. Okay
     
  36. Are you on hangout app?
     
  37. So we can talk more better there ?
     
  38. I don't have, but I can download hangout app
  39. As to download I need one hour because my phone is recharging.
  40. Maybe you can tell me your hangout id at first.
  41. Okay
     
  42. 1clyedwilliam332@gmail.com
     
  43. okay I write down on my notebook already.
  44. I will use the app to find you.
  45. Okay
     
  46. Are you getting it now ?
     
  47. I hope we can talk more to know each other better
     
  48. Me too.
  49. I saw the app at google play, but I need one hour to download and get it.
  50. Because my phone is recharging.
  51. I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely. Am new to this and most of the guys I read from on the website are not what I want "you sound nice" My name is Peggy. i have a little dutch acent, you might not figure it out if i didnt tell you. i would like to know you more, i believe honesty and sincerity are the best attributes that keeps a great friendship. i will be honest and upfront in telling you about me.
     
  52. okay I see. you are upfront.
  53. What do you do for living?
  54. I am self employed into Fashion designer and my work is based on contract .
     
  55. Cool, You are talent.
  56. I have a kind heart and I have a lot of love in my heart to give it to my beloved man..I am an optimist and do hope that one day I will see a smile that will fill my life with sunny rays of happy family life. I will do my best to create warm tender atmosphere and special coziness where one can feel comfortable. My ambition is to inspire my beloved man constantly, to help him to keep the balance between career and private life, just as he will help me and inspire me to do good..
     
  57. You are great to help your man.
  58. You are very good. You have passion to love.
  59. You are optimistic.
  60. didn't you meet good men before?
  61. The world will be a better place if we have people like you around us. I’m alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. I’m of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your Profile the type of person of you want.
     
  62. I have never meet any man oh here before
     
  63. did you go to vote on November 6 to elect governor, senate, congressman?
  64. No
     
  65. I'm very busy with my work here
     
  66. Oh I see. and you work on holiday too.
  67. No
     
  68. I will love to know more about you and see where it will lead us to
     
  69. Cause i will really love to know you more better
     
  70. Me too, I would like to know you more better.
  71. I usually say to myself that when the right man comes, I would definitely start looking forward to retirement because i want to always travel to places and have much fun together. It hasn't been really easy been widowed with a Woman. A woman who is loving and nice to be with. I have been widowed for a 6 years now, am a woman with a strong heart, loving, caring, honest, compassionate, affectionate, i also believe in God since i was born into a christian home.
     
  72. How did your husband pass away?
  73. i lost my husband 6yrs ago in an auto accident .
     
  74. an autobike or a car accident? Did you get injured?
  75. Car
     
  76. I told him to stop drinking and smoking
     
  77. Did you get injured?
  78. Were you on the scene?
  79. I don't want games or someone who will continually live in the past even though we cant forget our past, I believe strongly in the past as it is what makes us who we are right now..I want a man that want to take a step further in life. The present is now and now is how to move on in life. I love listening to R&B, Soul, Jazz, Classic and some country music.
     
  80. I was at work when that happen
     
  81. He don't give respect to her woman and he don't listen to me
     
  82. Oh I see.
  83. Rockin Rock as well, I guess.
  84. He died in an young age. rest in peace
  85. How old did he die?
  86. 42year
     
  87. I really know what love is and also the type who give her whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are not built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! so with true love, is by sharing bad and good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day.
     
  88. That's true with sincerity.
  89. Do you have children to raise?
  90. I only have one son
     
  91. Is 8year now
     
  92. Oh I see, How old is he?
  93. Oh I see
  94. do I occupy your time too much?
  95. Oh
     
  96. Are you willing to get married ?
     
  97. I will love to meet a nice who can take care of me and lead us to marriage
     
  98. Sorry I can't afford to raise a child. I can't have a marrige. I am not capable to provide you money to live. So I can't be your husband. You can find a man that is able to take care of you. Sorry I can't be the man. I really appreciate your time and affection. But I am not ideal so far. Sorry.
  99. Oh
     
  100. Do you want us to be girlfriend and boyfriend ?
     
  101. Just let me understand you better
     
  102. I wish to know you better
     
  103. Really, are you interested to me?
  104. But I only can talk to you online.
  105. Yeah i will love to meet you there
     
  106. For some weekend if you don't mind
     
  107. I have time on weekend.
  108. I welcome you in any time
  109. But I can't fly to USA because my passport expired
  110. I can't become your boyfriend because I only can talk to you.
  111. So we should be friends.
  112. Okay
     
  113. When can we meet ?
     
  114. any time welcome you
  115. living and food are free. I can afford.
  116. Oh
     
  117. But what of the flight money
     
  118. :)
  119. Can you look for the amount/
     
  120. I can't afford and remit money to your bank account. Until you accumulate enough money you can visit me.
  121. But can send it at the bank
     
  122. Or use that to get card at the store
     
  123. Do you have store there/
     
  124. ?
     
  125. I only have cash, I don't have a credit card.
  126. I don't have a store, but I have houses.
  127. Do you know itunes card ?
     
  128. I've never heard and used.
  129. Can you get that and send it to me so i can come with that ?
     
  130. Can you get that /
     
  131. ?
     
  132. I can try to get a itune card
  133. I don't know whether I can get an itune card.
  134. I'm googling
  135. Sorry It is not published at Taiwan
  136. So I can't get a itune card.
  137. Can you get the money send?
     
  138. At the bank
     
  139. I can send money for you
  140. I need your bank account number and bank's name
  141. How much do you want to send ?
     
  142. 100 USD
  143. Okay
     
  144. Can you buy the card online ?
     
  145. It is not opened for Taiwanese.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Combodia's Taiwanese hostages is estimated over 2000 people

Combodia flag It needs rescue extremely. This is significant. According to information, There are over 2000 Taiwanese are custod...